IVTU can provide financial relief to UCSB undergraduate students for the following:
- Moving (gas costs for moving home, renting moving vehicles, hiring a moving company, moving supplies, plane tickets to fly home)
- Storage (renting a storage unit)
- Temporary Housing (hotel/motel costs, Airbnb costs)
A big thank you to IVCRC, Public Safety Commission, COSWB, EVPLA, and AS Senate for contributing to this fund!
This application is closing on September 1st!
IVTU caseworkers are available for online appointments to provide members of the IV community with legal advice and counseling for housing-related matters.
Click here to book an online consultation appointment.
Appointments are available Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11am to 5pm via Zoom, Skype, FaceTime, and phone consultations. No in-person appointments are being offered during this time.
Our Resources (click on a subject below to be redirected):
- Eviction Moratoriums
- Financial Relief
- Food Distribution
- Resources for Undocumented Students and Families
- Lease Termination FAQs
- Employment Information
- Local Information
- Mental Health Resources
- Pet Care Resources
- The Isla Vista Emergency Relocated Resource Guide.
- The Isla Vista Youth Projects COVID-19 resource webpage.
- The Isla Vista Community Services District COVID-19 resource webpage.
If you are aware of other resources that may be useful to tenants during this time that could be added to this list or want to provide IVTU with other general feedback regarding our response to the COVID-19 crisis, please email Sabina Menzhausen at email@example.com.