Behavioral Wellness 24/7 Access Line:
If you feel you are you struggling with mental wellness, you may call the Behavioral Wellness 24/7 Access Line: (888) 868-1649
UCSB Counseling and Psychological Services:
UCSB Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) is offering virtual services for the 2020 Spring Quarter.
Monday – 8:30am to 4:30pm
Tuesday – 8:30am to 4:30pm
Wednesday – 10:00am to 4:30pm
Thursday – 9:00am to 4:30pm
Friday – 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Existing appointments: all in-person appointments are now remote sessions until further notice. Visit your UCSB CAPS Portal here to contact your provider.
- New appointments (for current patients): to schedule an online appointment with your providers, call (805) 893-4411, send your providers a secure message using your CAPS Portal, or submit a CAPS Service Request.
- New appointments (for new patients): to schedule a same-day Initial Brief Assessment and get your services started, call (805) 893-4411 during regular business hours. You can also submit a CAPS Service Request.
- After-hours crisis line: call 805-893-4411 and select option “2.”
Visit the CAPS website for more information.
- This digital folder has over 40 free mental health resources, including books, guides, workbooks, and worksheets.